Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Grateful Wednesday.

After many days of rest and some calm weeks I am officially back in the fray and working non-stop. It makes me so happy to be back at it, rushing through the day and running against the clock. Today here's what I'm grateful for:

1. Sunny winter days. It feels bleak and 10 mental degrees colder when the sun is covered, today the sun was out & it made running around all day tolerable.

2. Soup. I can't get enough soup this winter. It's sort of like taking a bath in that it seems to warm you all the way through. 

3. Being back in Manhattan. After a few years in Brooklyn I just moved back to the city & I love it. For someone like me who runs all over the city all day long its wonderful and such a convenience.

4. Seeing my collection pulling together. There's been a lot of fits and starts, a few major duds but mostly some smashing successes and at last I can see it coming together. 

5. Having down time. I usually feel like I have two speeds: mach paced & horizontal. Lately work has been intermittent and allowed me to learn a new, unfamiliar gear: steady & calm. It's been great to learn how to adjust and take it easy and also helps me really be ready for the crazy times.