Friday, April 11, 2014

Grateful Wednesdays

It's been a while since I've made a gratitude list.  I was reminded by reading my friend Nicole's blog (you should too, it's beautiful): Love Life

So I'm back at it. Back in the swing of working, connecting, moving and shaking all as much as possible before I go into labor. Hectic as I feel I am so super happy with life right now. I feel so grounded and despite waves of stress I feel calm and I know I am right where I should be. Which leads me to my list...

1. I'm grateful for listening to my body and my gut. For knowing how to hear it and trust it. 

2. I'm grateful for my health & having the blessed experience of a healthy pregnancy. I don't take that for granted one single second. 

3. I'm grateful Spring is in the air. Is there anything more optimistic than Spring?

4. I'm grateful for my support system. I guess I've listed this one before but I don't care. I have the greatest people in my life and it makes me feel so happy and loved and drunk on happiness. 

5. I'm grateful that I live in New York City. After travelling for the past 3 weeks to incredible cities in other parts of the world I have come to appreciate my own city even more. I love this crazy city.