Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Grateful Wednesdays.

Fall is reeling in in the most lovely way today and I'm back in town and getting my momentum back. I'm feeling optimistic, calm and happy. 

Here are a few things helping me feel grateful today:

1. Avocado toast. Is there anything better than a big piece of country bread smeared with avocado, chili flakes, cumin & lemon? Nope, didn't think so. 

2. Living in a climate with seasons. Fall is setting in gradually and I'm loving the ease into sweater weather while watching the leaves fall. 

3. Running into people I love from my past. Today I ran into 4 people I haven't seen in a long time & it made my day. I love the spontaneous reconnections a city brings together.

4. Having a night to veg-out. Tonight I came home, put my feet up & watched some bad tv. Sometimes nothing makes me happier.

5. Working on my collection. I am loving how its coming together, I'm loving the people I'm working with and the shape its taking. 


This is the first bag from one of the collections I'm working on.