Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Grateful Wednesday

Sitting in the warm & peaceful LA apartment my family and I have been staying in while I'm working on a commercial for a few weeks and I am filled with so much gratitude its hard to limit it to just 5 things I'm grateful for:


  1. Working in LA with a client I love, a team that brings out my best & a city that I'm really beginning to fall in love with. 
  2. The unyielding support and love I feel from my man. Working on an intense job with long hours I don't get to see my daughter or my boyfriend and I'm not always my best self when I get home.  My boyfriend has had dinner ready, the apartment glowing and is my biggest cheerleader when I've walked in the door every night this week. 
  3. Mountains. And ocean. And Palm trees.
  4. A happy daughter.
  5. A day at the beach with my family. Oh yes LA, I could really get used to you.