Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Gratitude Wednesday

It's a crisp perfect Fall day today & I'm feeling grateful for so many things right now...

1. I'm grateful to get to bring my daughter with me on appointments. I've been previewing all the S/S 15 collections and love that I take her with me!
2. Soup. There is absolutely nothing better on a cold Fall day than warm soup. I've been getting really into roasting root veggies & pureeing them in my blender, add some tofu sour cream and  it is comfort food perfection.
3. Capes, coats & leather pants. Yep, I have been waiting all year to rock out my favorite fashion pieces.
4. Having an agent who feels like my business partner, cheerleader & my guiding force. She pushes me out of my comfort zone & even though I resist it sometimes, I am ultimately grateful beyond words.
5. Golden leaves. I love walking down the street and seeing leaves in various tones of gold & red. Sometimes all I see is a sidewalk covered in the fall palette & it makes me fall in love with New York all over again.

Finally cold enough (but not too cold) to wear my cape & leather pants.