Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Grateful Wednesday

Today, in the middle of a week of disheartening news reports and sweltering heat I still look around and see hope and beauty. 

Here are a few things keeping my head up right now:

  1. People who say yes!  I'm working on some big projects right now and hearing yes makes me feel like I'm moving in the right direction.
  2. Random run-ins with old friends. Had one of those yesterday that ended being a wild adventure. 
  3. Popcorn. My friends know I'm obsessed and I've been trying to cut back but today I had some and it made me SO happy. 
  4. My boyfriend.  I know, sappy-but to be honest I have been realizing how much I am thankful for having such a wonderful man in my life. 
  5. Running. After virtually 2 years off I am slowly working my way back to long runs. I don't think anything could make me happier.
The view from my morning run