Friday, July 12, 2013

Skin is in.

When you want to feel chic & pulled together it really doesn't take much. If you keep things simple all you really need is one strong piece to pull it together and look like a million bucks. 

For me when I need to step it up I grab a clutch from one of my favorite people in this city: Camille Zarsky.

Her clutches are all you need to transform your vibe & turn an average look into a knockout ensemble. Equal parts chic & rock (is there any better combination?) these clutches have become one of my wardrobe staples and this one in particular has become my good luck charm when I'm heading to a big meeting:



These are part of her new collection...iridescents and colors in deep, vibrant tones that add just the perfect pop. 
  
Check out her site for more styles & colors: 


You can buy most of these styles at Angela's www.angelasinrye.com
Or if you happen to be upstate its worth the stop!



Here's a little inspiration on ways to rock these clutches out: 

(From the Glamourai)
(From the Glamourai)



me running around during NYFW
(from chictopia.com)
(from chictopia.com)