Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Grateful Wednesday

Its been a pretty hectic few weeks and I feel like I haven't been getting to keep up with this blog the way I intend to but here's my quick list of gratitude for the day: 

1. I'm grateful for steady work. As a freelancer you often don't know when you're next job is coming in.
2. Soup. I love the hearty comfort dinners these crisp & dark fall nights warrant.
3. Good teams, good energy. My jobs for the last few weeks have been filled with great vibes & such positive energy.  It makes a huge difference when you consider your're spending at least 10 hours a day with these people.
4.  Cold weather clothes! There is nothing that makes me happier than a reason to rock chic coats, capes, boots and hats.
5. A solidly sleeping baby. After a month or so of wakeful nights, exhuasted mornings and bags the size of Alaska under my eyes my baby is finally learning to self soothe and we are all getting a little rest.