Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Affirming.

I had a rough morning today. Nothing dramatic, just one of those mornings you set out to get a lot done, get ahead of your to-do list, get up before the sun and it ends up being a semi-comical series of calamities.  One of those days you realize you really have no control over much so it's better to just let things flow and ride the wave. Except I'd had too much coffee and that wasn't happening. Funny thing that happens when you try to work against what is, you hit a wall. A mini-break down ensues that makes you realize you cannot keep going with your fists raised at full force.  So I came home frustrated and feeling defeated (with a crying baby who had surely picked up on my energy) and then I decided to change the flow. I turned on one of my classics: Louise Hay 101 Affirmations and decided it was a good moment to shift my consciousness. Sometimes you just need to shift your mental perspective. 

If you don't know Louise Hay I highly recommend checking her out immediately: http://www.louisehay.com/affirmations/. Its so simple but its so powerful. I dare you to try it for a week.