Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gratitude Wednesday

Feeling sluggish & tapped out today BUT I am filled with gratitude right now as the holiday is quickly approaching...

1. I'm grateful for the smell of pine! Quite possibly one of my favorite scents of all time, I love walking down the street and getting a random waft of pine from one of the many vendors on the street selling trees.
2. My assistants. They kick ass, keep me sane & make my job an absolute pleasure.
3. Yvette, our babysitter. She saves my ass almost every day, loves my daughter (the feeling is mutual) and makes me feel less guilty when I work late because I know she's in good hands.
4. Bing Crosby & Nat King Cole. Seriously nothing makes me feel like its Christmas time until I hear their voices singing the Christmas classics.
5. Homemade almond milk. I've been making my own the past few months and I'm obsessed. I cannot believe how easy it is (more on that soon) and how delicious. 
Goofing around with my team