Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gratitude Wednsday

Today is a gray and sleepy day and all I really want to do is snuggle up with my family in bed all day. Instead I'm working all week (which I'm grateful for) but a family bed-in is still what I'm dreaming of.  I'm feeling so sluggish it's a challenge to write this...5 little things should flow out of my brain but not today. 

1. I'm grateful for good energy. Had dinner last night with one of my favorite people and it was one those nights of pure good vibes. Lovely & fascinating people all around. Good times.
2.  Walking to work. I've been shooting in studios the past few weeks that were within walking distance from my apartment and I love getting to wake up as I walk to work.
3. White floors. My boyfriend just painted our floors white and its stunning and fresh and the place feels like a little zen tree house. I love it.
4. Baby laughter. My daughter just started to laugh, real gut busting laughs and its the greatest sound in the world.
5. Friends who are family. I spent a lot of the week of Thanksgiving reconnecting with old friends. Friends who can make fun of you, get into the nitty gritty life conversations, friends who have your back forever. Friends who are family.