Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Gratitude Tuesday

I realize I usually write these posts on Wednesdays but I have just been feeling overwhelmed with gratitude for all things right now and felt the need to let it out right here. 

I'm having one of those moments where it feels like everything in the universe has aligned and I feel so peaceful and grounded. 

I'm back in the swing of editorial work, running around the city from showroom to showroom- seeing so many beautiful collections. I've got one of my favorite assistants with me & work just doesn't feel like work. 

My daughter is becoming a spicy and spunky little toddler (makes for a rocky transition) but I'm grateful to see her independence pushing through. 

My mom is able to travel into the city for a few days and babysit which feels like a win-win. 

I've been feeling so super grateful for my friendships too-I spent the better part of the last 2 weeks trying to see old friends and have reconnected with a few I haven't seen in years. It feels good to pick up right where we left off. 

Life is feeling groovy and good right now. 

Thank you universe.