Saturday, June 8, 2013

BHD (Big Hair Day)


 With all this humidity and rain lately I've been giving up my straight iron and trading it in for my natural volume & curl. With the help of 2 of my dearest friends, I have tools and oils to bring out my inner big hair and am really getting into rocking out some volume again. Its funny how many years of my life I spent trying to suppress my hairs natural beauty. One of the things I love most about aging is accepting and loving the things about myself I used to try to change. After all these years I finally love my big, wavy hair AND my freckles. Breakthrough. 

 My favorite new hair oil, made my the loveliest Lindsay Ameodo you can find here

and Miss Tali Lev Brown will work magic on your hair if you're ever in Orlando and need some hair lovin', this is her salon: here


How do you feel about big hair?