Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Grateful Wednesday

Winding down the summer, still working at a glorious breakneck pace but praying for a day in the sun & sand soon!

In the meantime here's what I'm giving gratitude for:

1. Sleep! I've been getting an unusual amount of it lately. 

2. One of my best friends in the world has been traveling the world for 2 years and next week I get to see her. I cannot wait. (Also you should visit her blog, it's incredible and documents her entire surf & travel journey with her husband: http://surfingrtw.com/)

3. Planning vacations and getaways. One to Fire Island and one to Austin, Texas. Yehaw!

4. Abundant energy. I think it's partly because I love what I'm doing but I'm so thankful for this constant surge of energy I've been having. 

5. Deli's that deliver. Love being able to stay in my sweats and order a bag of chips and some hummus. Sometimes its important not to leave the couch.