Thursday, August 15, 2013

Grateful Wednesdays

Absolutely the most gorgeous day of summer so far. On this breezy, crisp summer day I'm feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude. Here's a few:

1. Shooting at the beach. I haven't been once this entire summer and I could not be happier that is today's studio. 

2. A great team. I love vibing, laughing and collaborating with great energy. 

3. Reconnecting with one of my best friends. We haven't  talked for 2 years and today we met and picked up right where we left off, only better. 

4. Friends who call first thing in the morning just to wish me well on my day. Is there anything lovelier?

5. Naps. I almost never take naps but today in between the work part and the play part of my day I took the most glorious 10 minute nap. It was heaven. 


Today's studio